What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.).
- Self-reported details regarding cancer experience.
- Self-reported data around protected characteristics (sexuality, gender, disability etc).
How do we collect your data?
- When you register yourself as a stakeholder.
- When you provide your information as part of a campaign.
- When you register your interest for our services.
- When you voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on using any of our provided forms or via email.
How will we use your data?
- Check your eligibility for support.
- Advertise support or other engagement opportunities.
- Signpost you to more appropriate support if necessary.
- Have a point of contact for use in safeguarding.
- Anonymised as evidence for service user characteristics.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data either in a private physical file or online, secured on our Google server. We will only keep your data whilst we are using it. Once this period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company would like to send you information about events and services of ours that we think you may be interested in.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy policies of other websites
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.